Wednesday, August 27, 2008

cute baby, cute haircut, cute blanket

Talmage has been gaining weight, and it seems like yesterday he hit the perfect squishy baby weight. He was just sooooo cuddly and soft and warm and cushy and sweet and squishy. I just wanted to hold him all day.
I tried a mohawk, but it was kindof just curly. But definitely cute.
You can maybe see it better here.
And on Monday Hazel and I got our hair cut. Mine was just a trim, but Hazel's was pretty significant. I *LOVE* it. I think she looks so cute. So---many pictures. :)
Head squisher sister---so sweet.
This morning Hazel had fun jumping off our picnic table,
and twirling around.
Oooh, I LOVE this one.

And I wanted to show the ADORABLE quilt my mom sent for Talmage. My sister found the material more than two years ago and I loved it, and my mom bought some for me and kept it at her house until I had a boy. THANK YOU my wonderful mother!
Here's a close-up. Oh, I just love it.

10 comments:

Steve and Katrina said...

I'm not sure Hazel could get any cuter! I love love love her haircut. And Talmage, well, there isn't really any question about him being way too adorable. Good job on the mohawk....I approve:)

How come we haven't seen any pictures of you since you had the baby??? J/K I totally understand.

The Haws Family said...

her hair cut is adorable, and mom is awesome---I got to see the quilt in real-life, it's way cute. Talmage is getting big already! You definitely need to come down in October so I can meet him. Congrats on the book!

Rachael said...

how are your children always so adorable? Half of the pictures I take of mine get deleted because I realized there's something dried on their faces, or their clothes are dirty, or they're sticking their fingers in their noses.

SO CUTE!

Lynn said...

Love the blanket! It looks like vintage material? Is it?

Great Mohawk. : D Hazel truly is a doll. Love the shorter style.

florascrap said...

They are devastatingly cute. Great pics! Did you make the purple hair clip?

Margot Jones, homeowner said...

I'm going to get a pickle jar to keep Eli in (so as to preserve the cushy, cuddly, squishiness of him.) I'll get you one for Talmage.

Kristi said...

so sweet. love the mohawk! love the quilt. love the hair. love it all!

Anonymous said...

You didn't show a picture of my blanket????? I love the cowboy print - it is like Lynnaea's only hers is cowgirls. Love Hazel's hair - where is the picture of your hair?? Have you reached a decision?? Talmage is adorable and cuddly and snuggly! Megan

Christal said...

cute haircut cute baby cute quilt all so cute!! ha ha love the pictures cute cute cute!!!

Amy said...

Such a cute baby, such a cute girlie, such a CUTE blanket.. Love iT!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails