Friday, August 15, 2008

Another picture update

The day before I had Talmage, Brett took the training wheels off of Jethro's bike. They practiced a lot while I was in the hospital, and now Jethro's a pro--and this is what he's been doing the majority of every day. He's very excited to ride to school.My mom had forgotten what the quilt looked like that she made for Ethne when she was born, so I took a picture for her. Ethne is so "lovely" here that I had to share.
And baby pictures. Because he is so cute and cuddly that I can't resist. I'm going to have to dig out Brett's baby pictures and compare, because I'm thinking he takes after daddy pretty closely.
Awww. Just awwwwwww.
This dude and his killer smiles--sheesh!!
And this one is just to die for. Doesn't it just make your heart convulse? Okay, you're right, I'm his mother, maybe it's just me. Then again, he probably really is that cute. ;)

6 comments:

Heather S. said...

He really does look like a mini-Brett or a mini-Jethro to me. He is adorable though.

Tracy said...

he really, really is a beautiful baby, and (don't take this the wrong way, I mean it completely as a compliment), if he were my baby my heart would totally be convulsing at the picture. It does make a difference when its your own baby, or maybe if you really want a baby, (and I'm pretty satisfied with mine). But I'm having a difficult time getting over how adorable he is, and he isn't mine!

Lynn said...

Oh he is VERY cute!

Lynn said...

Talmage, that is! LOL!

And YAY for Jethro for learning how to ride his bike! So cool!

Joanne said...

he is seriously the cutest baby I have seen! congrats ( I just read the labour and delivery story) and you and I should get together and compare notes with our fast labours and faster deliveries!

Steve and Katrina said...

I really can't get over how cute Talmage is. I loved reading the birth story and it got me all nervous and excited at the same time. The 2 1/2 hours scares me because I have a feeling I might be the same and my time goes down each time. I was wondering when your water broke though? I don't remember you mentioning if it was before the hospital or at the hospital.

Anyway, can't wait to see more pictures. Wish I could see him and hold him. I hope you are doing well and getting enough rest.

Related Posts with Thumbnails