Sunday, August 3, 2008

Misc. pictures

First off, sorry about the lame car stuff post-- Brett wanted me to post the pictures so he could link to them for his mercedes forums. I told him he should get his own blog for all of his projects, I think he'd have fun, but I doubt he'll do it.

So, I haven't really been coming up with much to blog about lately, and then last night I was looking through some pictures, so I thought I would just show some pictures that I don't think I've shown before. Back in the days when my kids were younger. Sniff sniff. So here they are. Some are my favorites, some are funny, and some just happened to catch my eye when I was looking.















4 comments:

Lynn said...

Aren't pictures just the greatest invention?? Love those.
I don't know about you, but when I look at older photos it shocks the heck out of me to see how young they were just a little while ago. Amazing!

Unknown said...

Soo cuute! Love the pics.

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! You seriously have adorable kids. Thank goodness you're having more. :)

The Haws Family said...

Cute pics. You rock. How's the life? Your son is going to be in first grade. Just thought you should know. I think it's crazy. For some reason, since you live far away, you stay the same age as Wyatt in my mind, and its always weird to me to think that your oldest is that old. Just thought I should let you know. Haahaa.

Related Posts with Thumbnails