Monday, April 16, 2007

You knew this was coming, right?

Fun stuff. After soccer today as we were driving home, Jethro said to me "I'm going to tell Daddy that I didn't get mad or whiny or complain!" Good job, Jethro, good job. :)



He also got a star sticker from his coach and he asked me why he got it. I said maybe because he was a star player. And he said why? And I told him because he did his best and that makes him a star player. Then he said, "Then why did I get a frog sticker last time? ......Maybe because I was a frog player?" HA HAA HA. Jethro, you are hilarious.



In other most EXCITING NEWS!!!!!! Our bestest friends Drew and Jessica are EXPECTING!!!!!! This is a VERY LONG awaited condition! WE are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO unbearably overjoyed for you guys!!!! And hopefully, they could have a girl, and we could still follow the plan of having Jethro marry their daughter!
Here is a picture of us having a super time with our friends last May. (You may remember them from their great kissing picture posted previously, as well.)

1 comment:

Kami said...

That is SOOOOOOOOOOO wonderful!!! Tell Drew and Jessica congratulations from me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails