Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Christmas morning

Christmas Morning!  We were the only ones to stay at Grandma and Grandpa's house.  Santa left a spiderman toothbrush in Orrin's (borrowed) stocking, which was what he really realllly wanted for Christmas.



Santa sure is a generous guy!  He brought some Magformers for Wyatt.  He couldn't stop stuffing chocolate in his mouth for one second.  :)


And Santa brought an RC car for Orrin!


And for Talmage!


Ethne got a box full of baking mixes, some measuring spoons and cups, and a kids recipe book.


Hazel got all art stuff.


Jethro got snap circuits.


Jethro made a rocket out of a bottle and duct tape and gave it to Orrin.  :)  Hazel tied fleece blankets for Talmage and Ethne, made a little bean bag/ball thingee for Wyatt, and she made a tiny little batman stuffed doll for Orrin.  It was so cute- it was a round ball head and oval body with a cape.  Adorable.  I thought I had pictures of some of this stuff, but apparently I'm wrong.


My dad and mom had gotten me cowboy boots quite a while ago, so I wrapped them up and put them under the tree for myself.  :)







Christmas is so great!  And then we packed up our stuff and headed out to Vernal.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I can't believe Clover is already 4 weeks old. I also can't believe that there was ever a time we didn't have her.

Related Posts with Thumbnails