Thursday, September 1, 2011

My very rude family.

So, you may have gathered from things I have written on my blog that I like my family quite a bit. That I think they’re a pretty cool group. NO MORE. You see, they do this one thing that makes me kindof hate them. And that thing is (are you ready for this?):

Get TOGETHER and have fun WITHOUT me.

It’s really really mean and they do it all the time. See these little kids- Devaney and Jack? It was their birthday and so a bunch of my family all got together at my parents house to celebrate.

image

Well guess what?!!! It’s my birthday too!!!!!! AND it was my birthday before it was theirs! But did anyone invite me to come? No. Did anyone call and say ‘Kayli, we wish you were here’? No. They just had a party and played on the horses and blew noisemakers and ate cake without me.

image

image

Also, everyone got together in the summer and had a reunion. Without me or my kids. That picture of 48 people (or something like that) is sadly lacking some Bells. I mean, why did they even bother getting together without me and my fam? Obviously it couldn’t have been very great.

image

And at that reunion they have the Karaoke contest without us. Lindsay and Sterling won first place for this:

Well, if we had been there, that cheesy little number never would have won, let me tell you.

They also went boating without me.

image

image

And my mom and dad took their horses to Canada and went riding all over the place with Wyatt and Derek (who actually gets excused from my wrath since he DID call me on my birthday- yay!) and his family and a bunch of my cousins and their kids. (below is Wyatt, Dad, Derek, and Katelyn)

image

(Mom, Derek, Wyatt, Dad)

image

Wyatt (of course)

image

Although, then my Dad got rolled over by and stepped on by his horse. Silly guy.

Then back in Utah, they took Kami’s family riding, although, that ended up in a series of very unfortunate, bloody events too, so maybe it’s just as well that we weren’t there for that particular ride.

image

Also, people just keep adding to the family and I’m not even there to get to know them. Andrea and Tim had a baby.

image

I’ve never met her.

image

My little –yes, LITTTTTTLE!!!—sister was pregnant and had a baby!

image

I’ve never met her either.

image

(And Megan gave her her epidural and was her special nurse/sister all day. I think that’s cool.)

image

My sister Amy has a guyfriend that I’ve never met, and he has two kids that I’ve never met.

image

Also the two kids at the very top of this post- Jack and Devaney- I’ve never met. And Brooke and Derek had a baby that I’ve never met. People just go ahead and act like they can live their lives even if I’m not there.

And then they get on our myfamily site and say things like: “Hey I’m having a get-together after my baby’s blessing, what will you bring to the pot-luck? Except of course, nothing from Kayli, she won’t be there.”

And then someone else says, “I’ll bring a cake. Yeah, we don’t want Kayli around.”

And someone else says “I’ll bring rolls and a salad. Ha ha-- Kayli’s all alone! We love partying without her!”

See what I mean? Extremely rude. Well, guess what guys… I eat Swiss chocolate every day! And European bread and cheese. And I climb the Swiss Alps almost every weekend. And I’m going to Croatia to stay in a beach house for a week at the end of this month! And I’m taking a trip somewhere AMAZING with Brett in November! And I went to Italy last summer! And Germany and Austria and France! And so you can just hang out and have fun together! I don’t even care!!! So neener neener neeener.

(sob)

6 comments:

Andrea said...

It is funny the comments I miss on the family website. :)

We miss you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christal said...

Love it!! You are too fun and so is your family {loving chief in the background there! Someday when you come back I mean if you ever do like seriously who would want to come back to such a rude family :)
ha ha! love it!! But I also love the final paragraph and would love to be in your shoes so enjoy it for however long it lasts!!!You'll get home and after you meet the 20 new people in your family it will be the same old FUN times like you never left at all:) You and your whole family ROCKS!!

Lynn said...

LOL!!!! I can see then why you kept your pregnancy a secret from your family. Simply rude they are! : D

I gotta say....Lindsay and Sterling were amazing on their act! So funny! Especially since she was pregnant and all. HA ha. So glad you posted she had her baby! I didn't even know. Or the fact that your parents came up this close to us in Canada and I didn't even know. Rude!!

Rockelle said...

Kaylee, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE you!
My family does that to me too. I got to see your parents while they were in Canada...and I have to say....I love your MOm her laugh...brings so much joy to my heart!
Your so funny!

Tara Cook said...

Sorry to kill your fan club here Kayli, but maybe your family should be sending you hate mail since you keep going on exotic vacations without them. Do you send postcards? Have you been home for a visit? I mean Croatia, cmon.

Sarah Harrington said...

I totally agree. What a party with you?? I mean that's like having a birthday cake with only dry cake- why about the ICING??! That's you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails