Thursday, September 8, 2011

Picture Dump.

Daddy and Orrin playing.  (This was late at night and I impressed Brett when I grabbed a book and propped it under the flash to bounce the light and make it so they weren’t so ghostly pale.  Sometimes, I know things that Brett doesn’t.  It doesn’t happen often, but it happens.)IMGP2333

IMGP2336

IMGP2340

IMGP2353

I told the kids to go play that they were runaways from an orphanage, but they weren’t too into it, so I got them some stuff to dress up in, and then they went out and played all morning.  They are such cute little orphans.

 IMGP3575 IMGP3574

I see pictures that photographers take of mothers and their children, in beautiful fields, or in white sun-drenched bedrooms, and I it makes me wish I could have pictures of me and my kids like that, so then I set the camera up on the couch and try to take my own.  It’s not exactly a lovely field or a sun-drenched white bedroom, but it’s something.  Orrin had just woken up, so he’s a little serious.

IMGP3588 

IMGP3598

IMGP3607

IMGP3628

Orrin tried to eat my nose.

IMGP3634

IMGP3635

And Ethne’s hair.  You’re right, it’s not terrible like I said, but it is a shock.  And I didn’t want her to have bangs.  Which is why she didn’t.  Anyhoo, here she is.  This is yesterday morning before school.  Her original work.  (I know the pictures are super weird, it was dark and she was under the lamp.)

IMGP3654 IMGP3656

And then after I took her to the hair salon and had it cut and evened out a little.

IMGP3697  IMGP3713

And today.  I was already accustomed to it more today, and it looked really cute from the back when I pulled it back.

IMGP3715

We took a walk out by the farm this afternoon. 

IMGP3729

IMGP3730

Trying to get Ethne to look normal for a picture.

IMGP3734

IMGP3737

They wanted a picture in front of the cow.

IMGP3742

I am so lucky to live in such a beautiful place.

IMGP3744

The end.   

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics of you and Orrin and the kids And I do believe that Ethne and Emeline are related as they just did a cut job on their own hair in the same week!!!!!! But I think she looks cute in her new do. Yes - we are blessed to live in beautiful places. Love you. MOm

Andrea said...

Uh, I felt all bad for you about Ethne's hair and then it looks like a TOTALLY ADORABLE ON-PURPOSE CUT and my little girl looks like a CANCER PATIENT!!!

You need to get more perspective.

PS Ethne's hair is closest in color to Eli's. I love all the natural highlights in our red-heads.

Kris said...

I'm surprised Morgan never tried that before. I think her haircut turned out cute! Is she in KINDERGARTEN!!!????

Related Posts with Thumbnails