Sunday, September 4, 2011

Rose Garden and Cute baby.

This is Brett and I before church last Sunday.  For no particular reason.

 IMGP3252

Then after church we went to the Rosengarten, which we’ve been to once before.  Except this time it was sunny.  The view of Bern from the Rosengarten is exceptional, with the Aare sparkling and the Muenster steeple rising above the houses, and the sun shining on it all.  Lovely.

IMGP3256

So we took pictures of our kids in front of their ‘home.’

IMGP3265

IMGP3267

IMGP3283

IMGP3290 

And I had to take at least one rose picture at the Rosengarten, didn’t I?IMGP3294

And now for a lot lot lot of pictures of my sweetie-head Orrin, who is at the CUTEST, BEST age ever.  He is so happy and fun and huggable and kissable.   And yes, he is chewing on my toe.  But I have clean feet.

IMGP3307

Besides, he was sooo upset when I took it away!

IMGP3308

IMGP3320

He loves to flap his arms.

IMGP3354

IMGP3355 

IMGP3394

IMGP3395

IMGP3397

IMGP3400

IMGP3401

IMGP3411 

IMGP3413

IMGP3432

IMGP3434

IMGP3436

I really really want to freeze him just at this age because I can’t get enough of him.  I honestly can’t get anything done, because whenever he’s awake I just want to be cuddling and kissing and playing with him.  I LOVE Orrin!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Brett are such a handsome couple. Great pic. I can't believe how big Orrin is!!! Cute pics and cute pics of the all of you at the Rose Garden. MIss you and love you!! Mom

Sarah Harrington said...

You and Brett are SUCH a cute couple! Who would think you guys were the parents of 5?! Honestly, it's no wonder you have some of the cutest kids EVER.

Related Posts with Thumbnails