Tuesday, September 6, 2011

More pictures of Orrin.

There were more pictures of Orrin that I forgot to post last time.  I shall do so now.  This first one is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute and charming.

IMGP2983

IMGP2986

He looks so big sitting in the tubby.

IMGP3037

And a little 15-second video of him being cute.

IMGP3041

IMGP3060

Brett left this morning to France for a conference.  He’s coming back on Friday night, but only so he can do a presentation in Bern on Saturday, then he’ll go back again on Sunday and be there until Wednesday.  Not my fave.

Ethne cut a chunk out of her hair today with scissors.  I was so ticked and spanked her little behind. 

What does one really have to do to get a flat stomach?  Exercise a lot a lot a lot?  Diet a lot a lot a lot?  Both?  Is it even possible after five kids?  Because I think it would be cool to not have a poochy stomach.  (I even told Brett that I was going to “diet” all of September in preparation for our trip in October.  Then he told me that we can’t go in October, we’ll have to go in November, so then I joyfully stopped worrying about starting a “diet” until October.  (The word diet is in apostrophes because not all people would consider the idea of not eating several slices of bread with nutella on them after every meal a diet.))  Anyway.

I can’t think of anything else.  So I guess that’s the end.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

I asked my doctor about that, actually. She said the extra baby skin is for keeps, barring plastic surgery. There's no going back now! In a weird way this makes me feel better about my stomach--it's not me, it's them. :-)

Andrea said...

Ethne. Emeline. Must be related.

Shelane said...

If you find the secret let me know. The poochy belly and saggy bum are my nemesis. Nemesi. Nemesises. I hate them both.

Megan said...

Don't ever talk to me about diet and exercise when you look like you do. You are a babe in all your pictures. Loved all your posts - can't wait to get orrin and devaney together. have a good day.

Megan

Kristi said...

lets go with the idea that a flat stomach just won't happen after 5 kids, because then I won't have to try to get it back. but man, it would be nice!

Related Posts with Thumbnails