Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pretty much completely random stuff.

  • Last spring I took flower pictures and made these collages, and for some reason never posted them.  Until now, my friends, until now.

Apr1 

Apr

You feel better about your life now that you’ve had some spring rainbow-colored flower collages don’t you?

  • I saw this picture when I was going through some old pictures, and I remembered how funny it was to me that Brett wanted to take cool pictures of the Mercedes in front of this custard shop.  Then this picture popped up on the screensaver and Brett happened to see it, and he went, “Awwwww!  Look at that awesome picture!” 

DSCF3952

  • I saw this wall in a shop in downtown Lafayette, and I liked the plates with ribbon like that, and I thought I would do it in my girls’ room if I ever actually get to a house that I feel inclined to decorate.

DSCF6348 

  • One time we were at Lake Michigan with Kami and her fam, and we watched this guy walk across the beach, straight into the water.  It was so cool/random/weird that I had to sneak a picture of him.  Hey dude, whoever you are, that was cool.

DSCF6923 

  • I think these pictures of Ethne and my Mom’s cat are hilarious!!  Look at her ringlets!!  Look at her carry that cat!  Ha ha.

jul-nov09 905 jul-nov09 906jul-nov09 908

  • No explanation necessary.

9506~Make-Yourself-at-Home-Posters

  • Brett looking hot.

DSCF9098

  • Bobble-head Boy.  Look how big Talmage’s head was!!  Looove it.  He’s getting sooo big now!!  He’s not baby-shaped at all anymore.  Total boy shape.  I’m sobbing.

jul-nov09 1785 jul-nov09 1786 jul-nov09 1787

  • When Brett builds our house someday, I want lots of cool little nooks and neat things, like secret passages between rooms and lofts and things.  I like how this bed is set into a little recessed part of the room, and I like how the flowers are painted.  And I like the colors.  Again, if we get into a house that we can actually do stuff with before the girls are too old for this, then I think it would be so cute.

DSCF1576  

  • This is me:

image  

HA HA AHAHAAA!!!!

  • Couple horse pictures to make your day a little more awesome:

image

image

image

Dad, if you read this, will you mail me one of your horses so I can take a little ride?  Thanks man.  Oh, and mail me my cowboy hat?  It’s in a shed in Vernal somewhere.  And Brett’s?  I think his is kicking around somewhere in your garage?  And if you ever feel like buying me a sweet pair of cowboy boots I’d send you some wursts and cheese!

  • So, I totally missed Canada Day, but I felt the pride, didn’t you?

image 

  • And finally, I love this with my whole heart:

image

The end.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I use to have plates like that hung up all over my kitchen wall with ribbons. Now I am thinking I should did them out and do it again. Maybe.

Anonymous said...

Garfield, horses, ice cream, you outdid yourself today.
Haahahhaa Gotta love it. You're the best> Mom R

Steve and Katrina said...

seriously love the rainbow collage of flowers. You take the best pictures!

Missy said...

I loved this post. The end.

Related Posts with Thumbnails