Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cute baby and Smack talk.

image

image

 

Megan Barney - Jul 1, 2011  

Since I am the oldest, and I could sit on any of you and you'd die - I therefore get dad's new
horse - the Sun Goddess- as my own.   That is all.   Tatata

 

Amy Austin - Jul 2, 2011  

who cares about the horse. I signed my name to the truck!

 

Wyatt and Lindsay Ann - Jul 3, 2011  

Good try Megan, the horse is mine, im the only one that has helped dad break any of his
horses for the past decade! The horse is mine charlie brown. -Wyatt

 

Kayli Bell - Jul 3, 2011 

Actually Wyatt, sorry to burst your sorry little bubble, but I helped Dad break Kasper when I rode him BEFORE ANYONE ELSE.

 

Wyatt and Lindsay Ann - Jul 5, 2011  

What little you know my sis! What none of you know including dad, is that i got on Maggie
1st, while he was gone for a university trip, and that i got on Kasper while he was gone on a
university trip! So ha ha little pig! Besides the fact that sitting on a horse once and riding for
a couple of hundred hours are just a little different!!!!
-Go Jimmer!

 

Wyatt and Lindsay Ann - Jul 5, 2011

-I still love you kayli even though, your little and im big, and im right, and your wrong! and im
smart and your.........confused!!!
- Colonel

 

Kayli Bell - Jul 5, 2011  

What you and dad and nobody knew was that before I went to bed at night, I would tell my brain to wake me up in the middle of the night, and it did, and then I would get up and eat a few scoops of icecream, and then I would fly in my Delorean super-speed car to Utah (this was when I lived in Indiana) and get on Maggie and Kasper BEFORE you ever got on them (because you're right you're big and I'm little and you would have squashed them when they could carry me perfectly well), and ride them around the whole night long for years and years and that is why they seemed so easy to break to you pansies because I had already taught them and trained them with my expert horse-whispering skills.  
It's okay Wyatt, it's understandable that you want to feel cool about doing something before I did it-- you even had to go into ComD after I did, even though you tried for a long time to not be such a follower.   It's okay, it's a very smart thing to follow in the path of someone so wise and wonderful and beautiful.   I still love you too.
-Empress.

 

Wyatt and Lindsay Ann - Jul 7, 2011  

What you dont know and nobody else does, is that i rode maggie and kasper in heaven
and you didnt want to, i remember, so ha!! Plus, im a secret agent in the rebellion, so i
automatically win everything and anything i want to!!!
-Colonel

 

Wyatt and Lindsay Ann - Jul 7, 2011  

-P.S
- Kayli,   I told you to go into ComD when we lived in North dakota. It was the middle of
the night but i whispered it into your ear and your brain told you to do it, so you did, and
now i am the master jedi!!!!!
-Peace sis

2 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL. Where is "dad" in all of this? Hmmm?? ; D

Kami said...

Hilarious--but you have the wrong horse pictured. That's actually Apache or Dandy depending on who you talk to. Sun Goddess or Honey is a mare Dad bought.

Related Posts with Thumbnails