Wednesday, July 20, 2011

From Father’s Day

My kids are lucky. They have a fantastic Dad. (And I’m lucky cause I’m married to him.)

IMGP1216-1

(Dresses and bow-ties compliments of my friend Katrina- more pictures and info on them later, but aren't they fantastic?!)

All About My Dad

by Hazel Bell

My Dad's name is Brett.

He is 32 years old. He is 30 feet tall and weighs 40 pounds.

My dad was born in Vernal. He has 2 brothers and 3 sisters.

His best friend is me.

His favorite food is strawberry-rhubarb pie.

My dad works really hard. His job is drilling in an ear.

My dad’s favorite thing to do with me is hike.

When he wants to relax, my dad sleeps.

My dad is handsome. I like his hair.

One thing that makes my dad happy is a hug.

My dad is really good at working on cars and skiing and he loves to play with his family.

One thing I love about my dad is that he works well.

I’m going to live with my dad until I'm a teenager.

All About My Dad

by Ethne Bell

My Dad's name is Brett.

He is 11 years old. He is 20 feet tall and weighs 50 pounds.

My dad was born in Utah. He has 3 brothers and 3 sisters.

His best friend is me.

His favorite food is roast beef.

My dad works really hard. His job is working on a robot.

My dad’s favorite thing to do with me is play horsie.

When he wants to relax, my dad sits down.

My dad’s hair is brown.

One thing that makes my dad happy is a present.

My dad is really good at skiing and sledding and he loves to play with me.

One thing I Iove about my dad is playing with him.

I’m going to live with my dad until I grow up.

Schliern 25.6.11

Dear Dad,

I love you! Your awesome. Your strong and nice. Your good at fixing cars. And your a good dad because you do fun things with us like hiking. You help me with homework. I really don’t know what I’d do without you to help me with homework. I think your great at German. Your really good at Mechanics. I mean, I couldn’t have made a machine that stretched cells.

You son,

Jethro Bell

p.s. do you want to go camping on my birthday?

(Weren’t those great? Especially since, I mean, I couldn’t have made a machine that stretched cells either.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome letters about their Dad. He is a great guy and we love him too!!!! Love the pic. I just love the girls hair all curled with a bow in it. So, so cute. Love you. Mom R.

Amanda said...

My kids did an activity like this in primary and Casey and I got a big kick out of it, but I would have never though of posting it. Now I'm going to have to copy:)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails