Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Catch-up stuff.

Here are some pictures from May. 

Ethne being cute.

 IMGP9452 IMGP9451

The cutest, sweetest little sleeping baby.

IMGP9470

IMGP9491

He likes to chew and chew.

IMGP9545

Ethne again. 

IMGP9587 IMGP9589

This was Brett a day or 2 after he got sick and dehydrated and passed out and konked his head on the tile floor of the bathroom.  Sahweet, isn’t it?

IMGP9597 

IMGP9601

I got a plain gray shirt for Ethne from the second-hand store, and when she put it on someone said that she looked like me (what can I say, I like to wear gray), so then we put my glasses on her so she could really look like me..  Ha ha.

IMGP9605 IMGP9617

Me and my favorite most adorable baby.

IMGP9625  

Hazel’s drawing of our family.  2 parents + five children = 7.  (Isn’t Baby Orrin cute in his little blue footed pajamas?)

IMGP8596

I’m sorry but he’s just so adorable when he sleeps.  I just have to take pictures. 

IMGP9429

1 comment:

Steve and Katrina said...

I agree on the sleeping baby thing. I always want to take pictures of Beckett sleeping because he's so dang cute. I can't get over how perfect he looks. Anyway, Orrin looks so perfect sleeping too. And I LOVE Ethne in your glasses. Hilarious.

Related Posts with Thumbnails