Thursday, December 2, 2010

Momma



This is so funny to me since it reminds me of Talmage. Talmage can only say a small handful of words, and mostly he says some form of Momma. Today at lunch he kept saying "mommy" and "daddy" over and over and pointing, and I knew he was telling me something, but it took me a little bit before I realized he was telling me that I was sitting in Daddy's seat, and I should go sit in my seat and Hazel was in Mommy's seat and needed to go to her seat. (We pretty much always sit in the same places at the table, but I didn't happen to at lunch today.) Pretty funny how he ended up getting his point across, just pointing and saying mommy and daddy. :)

1 comment:

beSlightlyAskew said...

Haha! Sounds like Eli. He doesn't say many words but points and screams. It works, so why talk?

Related Posts with Thumbnails