Sunday, December 26, 2010

A little confused.

The other day I was making some English toffee and called my mom to ask her a few things, and at one point I gave the phone to Ethne so I could stir it (and hold the thermometer at the same time).  Ethne started talking to her, and after a minute or two she held the phone down a bit and asked me, “Is it okay if I tell her now?”  so I said, “Tell her what?”  and she said, “What Baby Orrin’s name is.”  Obviously there is a a little lingering confusion…

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You need to add Orrin to your side bar.

When we played the Barney game, someone put in Orrin Bell. Sterling got the name and said, all exasperated, "I don't even know who this is!" Once we figured it out, we harassed him about it. Poor guy. Very funny.

Good night.

Angie Berrio said...

You have a cute family. I don't think we know each other, but I stole a quote or two off of your blog. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails