Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Prophets

When I was in Utah I found Sheri Dew's book, 'No Doubt About It' at the DI. (Yay for Utah thrift stores where you find cheap church books!!) I have been really really loving it. Yesterday the chapter that I read had several stories about President Gordon B. Hinckley, and I started missing him. I don't know anyone who didn't love him in a special way. He was so warm and optimistic.Then I thought about how much I love President Monson too. I found out that he and I share a birthday when I was about ten, and ever since then I've always felt a connection. He is a wonderful and charitable man, not to mention the chosen prophet of God. And besides that, he's very funny. Watch this video for some HILARIOUS clips.

And another one to inspire you today.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

That is awesome!

Tracy said...

Thanks for sharing.

Andrea said...

I love President Monson too...the thing I admire most about him is his innate desire to help people and to serve them. He is my hero in this respect. I truly believe this is one of THE most important life lessons we can learn. He is amazing! Thanks for sharing Kayli.

We drove past Shenendoah Dr. tonight on our way home from Sam's Club. I let out a sigh...and said, I can' t believe Brett and Kayli are so far away!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails