Friday, February 19, 2010

Pretty things

Kids ready for playing in the snow after I went to a kids second-hand store and got Hazel’s coat and snowpants and Jethro’s snowpants for 1/2 price. Sweet. And Ethne’s cute little suit was a hand-me-down from a family in the ward. Really sweet. :) Talmage was all bundled up too, but he wouldn’t stand for a picture.DSCF1159

Hazel is sooooo pretty. I can’t decide which picture I like better. (I know, they’re close to exactly the same. But that’s why it’s so hard to choose.) She really looks good in pale pink. Then her cheeks just match so well.

DSCF1156 DSCF1157

This is a picture I took when I was back in Utah. Don’t you just LOVE the color of a winter evening? When it’s getting dark fast but it’s just a shade of beautiful blue? I love it. That’s one of the things that’s great about living in the country. You can’t really see it the same when you’re surrounded by houses and lights on all sides.jul-nov09 825-1

DSCF1468DSCF1469

The end.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails