Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Vernal trip

When we were in Vernal we unpacked the trailer and put everything in a storage spot except for all the boxes we had to unpack and go through and repack into 7 duffle bags we bought. Good times. Not really, but we did have plenty of fun while we were there.

This is Brett's mom and dad. They are awesome. Hopefully they come visit in Switzerland because it would be awesome.

This is Brett and his grandma. Hazel hung out with her all day one of the days we were there. I am really kicking myself that I didn't get one of his Grandpa too. Jethro's cousin has a pocketknife, so Jethro was fixated on getting one of his own, and Great-Grandpa gave him a leatherman. He's so nice. I just love him.

I LOVE this picture of Brett and his sister Jan. I think it is just so comfortable-happy-sibling-ish. Jan is awesome. She's the eldest in Brett's family, and reminds me a little of my sister Megan sometimes.

These are Jan's kids, Sandy, Oscar and Sophie. We went to their house one afternoon and had a really good time. Jan has a worm farm in her kitchen to eat up her food scraps and stuff and they make good soil/compost stuff. Interesting, no?

So this kid cracks me up. We had just gotten out of the car and all the kids were excitedly running around trying to see and show everything at once, and Oscar runs over and picks up this bone and says, "And this is our deer bone." Ha ha!!


Ethne found her cousins' toy makeup and applied it with care.

I think it's a good look for her. (especially with all the dirt streaks on her face as well.)
This is my our sister-in-law Jessica and three of her kids. She made Jethro that awesome pie kinda for his birthday because we finally found his box of birthday presents.
Here he is with his new telescope, Star Wars Life game, and spiderman legos (thanks to one awesome garage sale).

Here's Harleigh and Conner and Jethro. Conner and Jethro really enjoyed those legos for a couple days.
And here's Ethne with Riata and Paisley. Cute girls. Cute indeed.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Families are so fun!

Brett's parents look SO young!!! I guess they would be, as you two are SO young! LOL.

Related Posts with Thumbnails