Saturday, September 19, 2009

Labor Day

Labor Day was AWESOME!!! First we went boating with our wonderful friends Drew and Jessica and Wyatt and Lindsay Ann.
Whooo-ee!

Jethro and I went tubing--good times.
Hazel went with Uncle Wyatt, but Hazel wanted to go REALLLY slow, so....
They bottomed out. Ha ha.
But they weren't bothered. Good times.
Crazy Aunt Lindsay Ann.
A couple of my favorite shots of Wyatt skiing.


Playing in the mud. Good old Willard Bay.


Then we stopped at the Peach Pit in Brigham City where Drew and Jessica treated us to shakes. Here are the girls waiting for their cones.
Mmmm-mmm!
Wyatt and Lindsay's fam with their shakes.
Our fam with shakes.
Cute Drew and Jessica. Wyatt said to Jessica, "First you take us out on your boat, then you give us shakes. Can I give you my number so we can be better friends?" Hee hee.
And their cutie-pie Maggie. She knows how to work it for the camera. :)
Then we went to a park and had pizza. Because life is short, so you should eat dessert first.




The end.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Good times!!

Kristi said...

so fun!
- and I just have to add that Hazel is a beauty. I have said it before (I think) and I will probably say it again. but she is so very pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails