Sunday, September 27, 2009

Last night.

Guess who I saw last night.
These men:
It was AMAZING. Really really amazing. And I waved at Pres. Monson and he waved back at me. Cause we have birthday loyalty. And my sister sang in the choir and it was gorgeous. Click here to learn some fun things about Pres. Monson.

And then we went to the Olive Garden and I feasted on Zuppa Toscana which was SOOOO delicious as always. Mmmm. Good times.

And I just went to the fridge to find my box of leftover stuffed mushroom and ravioli, and Brett HAD FED IT TO TALMAGE. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHH!! I was like, what the heck are you thinking feeding Olive Garden food to a kid??? Sheesh. And the man thinks he's a doctor or something. He's fired.

But otherwise a fun weekend.

6 comments:

Charlotte said...

That is awesome! I love President Monson.

Oh, and I'm sorry about the Olive Garden left-overs. Kevin would be fired too! It's my favorite restaurant.

Lynn said...

Oh you are SOooo lucky.

Not about the leftovers though. That is definitely sucky. : D

Christina said...

how cool that you got to go!

Kristi said...

the choir was soooo good. you were lucky to be there! and so lucky to go to the olive garden, but not so lucky to have your left overs fed to a wee child.

PerkinsClan said...

I have a great zuppa toscana recipe if you want it! But yeah, he's so fired.

jessica said...

oh, i so agree. you do not waste good olive garden food on kids. they don't appreciate it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails