Monday, September 21, 2009

I can't think of a title.

I did Ethne's hair in braids the other day and they stuck straight up. It was awesome. Can we say Pippi?

Just a picture of the girls sleeping. Whenever you go in, one or the other or both of them are sideways, backwards, upside down, or have fallen off the bed.
Grandpa's grapes. Mmmmmmm!
Beautiful Hazel. (Elf girl.)


My brother Wyatt and his family came over and we had awesome burgers. But none was quite as awesome as the double-decker, all toppings included (including about 1/4 pound of cheese, which should not surprise you in the least if you know Wyatt) MANLY burger. I think he almost made it, but had to leave a few tiny scraps on his plate.
Honestly, I don't think the pictures do it justice. I should have taken a picture after he'd taken a few bites, with all the barbeque sauce all over his face.
A little about Wyatt--he's a kid-whisperer. Actually his wife is too. He's always coming up with exciting new things to do with them. It's pretty awesome.
Look how spellbound they all are.
Wyatt made this for the kids. They were soooo excited. (They also didn't go to sleep forever either.)

When the kids were in bed we played a few games and then Wyatt kept trying to spin his wedding ring in a cool way on the table. And then spin the cup, and then we were all trying to spin the cup coolly. You had to be there. Wyatt also put Hazel's Polly Pocket in the freezer. I don't know why--I'm just related to him.

And this is my ***ADORABLE*** little guy who is getting just TOOO BIG! He is the bestest, cutest kid. He is starting to make more funny word-like noises and I love it when he just plows into the other kids and rolls on top of them. He likes having me jump him on the tramp, and tonight he was laughing his head off when I slammed a book shut over and over. It was the funniest thing ever to him. He is so cute. That is all.

3 comments:

dana said...

Okay, those burgers look WAY too good. That picture of Wyatt with the kids is adorable. You're right, they're all mesmorized. And why wouldn't they be??? He builds igloo beds for them???! He's the coolest uncle EVER.
Talmage is really, really cute. I mean, really. :)

The Haws Family said...

I was wondering why there was a polly pocket in the freezer this weekend. I showed it to Myles when we were sniping some goodies, and we both were laughing pretty hard about it.

Lynn said...

Wyatt is a pretty cool Uncle. I hope this means our Corey will be too someday.......it as like looking at him in the mirror when you showed us the pic of Wyatt with that burger.....that is totally Corey all the way.

Talmage is such a cutie for sure!

Related Posts with Thumbnails