Thursday, September 24, 2009

guess what.

Guess what came in the mail yesterday. Five hundred dollars worth of passports. Yay. Except we still have to wait for visas, and who knows how long that will take. And of course, all of us look weird/yucky in our pictures. Nothing like this:
Or this:
and so on.

Here's Grandma with the little tykes.
Jumping.
Reading.

Here's Brett and Dad doing some fencing.
And here's Brett fencing and all the curious horses watching.

Oh this was the other weekend. It was my fault. So, my mom and dad's house has doors that don't unlock when you twist the doorknob and so people always accidentally leaving the door locked when they come out. So then we'd have to grab the keys and open it. This is annoying but not TOO bad until little girls with red hair lock all the doors EVERY FIVE SECONDS!!!!! Anyway, I took the keys, unlocked the door, did the girls' hair, and came out. Unfortunately, the keys did not come out with me and the door was locked. We tried picking it, but it was an incredibly hard lock. We tried opening the window, but it was locked too. So, Brett hacksawed the doorknob off. Umm, my bad. But hey, at least we're not locked out of the bathroom every five seconds now, right?
This is all the kiddos on Fahs Elle. At first I was going to go find all the other pictures of Fahs Elle carrying a bazillion kids, including one with me, Kami, Wyatt, Lindsay, and Ethan, but I decided I was too lazy to go find them and scan them in. You'll just have imagine it.


Here are some other horsie pictures. I've decided my calling in life is to be a horsewoman. Ha. Last night I rode Smokey who has never been ridden by anyone but my dad a few times. It was awesome. I have skills. Okay, not really, but hey I didn't get bucked off. That's because he's a nice horse. So, since I rode him first I'm claiming him.

3 comments:

Steve and Katrina said...

okay, I didn't think that Talmage could get cuter but he has. What a good looking kid!

I just have to say that I am so jealous of you right now. I was having a hard day the other day and was missing my family and my mom is visiting my sister right now so I was feeling left out. I know you've lived away from family for a long time but you are so lucky to be with them right now. I know it isn't for long but what fun it must be.

Tracy said...

I love him! So, so, so cute!

I'm sad that you took my calling in life away from me. I love horses. Unfortunately, I've only ridden three different times.

Lindsay Ann Rasmussen said...

smokey is my horse

Related Posts with Thumbnails