Friday, September 11, 2009

Mountain Man Rendezvouz

The other day some of my fam and I went to a mountain man rendezvouz. We kinda missed most of the events, but we did get to go canoeing. And it was fun.

And the kids got to wear skunk hats for a minute. And it was fitting.

And we saw a fort.
And this is not at the rendezvouz, it's at the playground. Jethro, Miriam and Cowen were hanging out.
Talmage and Eli were sharing a swing and having a great time.
And I really like this picture taken at the zoo.
Brett is gone. And that is sad. He went backpacking with Tim (our bro-in-law) and then he is going to Vernal to fix the car and motorcycle and sell them. Cause we need to liquidate our assets at the moment. Here's hoping he fixes fast!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Okay. I know I already mentioned it on your sister's blog, but I just think that photo of you and ALL those kids standing in front of that log cabin is so CUTE!

Sarah Harward said...

Are you getting rid of your Suburban? How sad to have to get rid of your suburban when you haven't been able to enjoy the space for very long!! Switzerland will be fun though!

Shelane said...

I keep forgetting to tell you... my best friend's sister is living in Switzerland for 2 more weeks before they move to Egypt (for work). If you wanted to get advice from an american in switzerland and how things are and advice she would have for you, I could get her email for you if you want.

And do you know about skype? That's how they keep in touch, online webcam stuff, and it's free.

Related Posts with Thumbnails