Friday, June 12, 2009

quick sentence

It's late and Brett is watching a movie so I am wasting time on the computer and I feel like writing something really funny but unfortunately I can't think of anything too funny and my go-to-funny-Dad-book is in a box somewhere not because we're moving anytime real soon but because our stuff is overwhelming us so we had to box some up but tonight we took the 'Burban out on a test run to get groceries and it passed the luggin-kids-and-groceries-to-Walmart test so we'll keep it even if I'm scared if I ever do anything to it Brett might kill me, except he wouldn't really kill me because he actually loves me a lot which makes me feel pretty darn nice and I keep wondering why some people have the organization/tidy gene and other people such as myself get skipped even when I have a mother with the most enormous organization/tidy gene of anyone in the world and I especially wonder this when my sister-in-law who isn't even a blood-relative comes to visit and my house is cleaner/tidier than it's ever been even after I just cleaned really well for my parents-in-law and I was like what the? why can't I be like her but then again, my brother-in-law Leo mopped the floor when he and my sister and my sister-in-law were all going to be there another two days or so and I was thinking what in the world are you mopping it now for when it's seriously going to be filthy again in like two seconds because there's like nine kids here in this tiny space, so I guess we all have our strengths and weaknesses and mine is just to conserve energy for when it really matters like once every few years when your mother or mother-in-law is coming to visit which reminds me that today a lady came to do a little research study about how you prepare your child for kindergarten and I made twenty bucks (score!) (and she's coming again next week and I'll get another twenty bucks!) and Jethro told her he knows some kinds of energy and one is thermal and I was laughing in my head and Hazel was playing outside today and was singing "yodel ay HEEEEEEEE hoo" and my brother-in-law Blake is funny because he wrote on his Facebook that girls are retarded and then someone asked him who burned him and he was like, "the question is, who hasn't?" which is sad but he said it to be funny so it isn't rude to laugh, at least not too much which reminds me (for some reason) that I saw on a sign today "Your wife is hot, better fix the a/c" which made Brett and me laugh, which further reminds me that today while cleaning out the 'Burban we found a deck of cards and I thought of when we picked up a van that Andrea and Tim bought and we cleaned it out for them and found a condom which was hiLARIOUS and when I mentioned that lovely memory to Brett, Jethro wanted to know what we found (because I hadn't used the word condom, I just said remember what we found in Andrea and Tim's van) and I said something you wouldn't understand, and he said WHAT and I said a contraceptive and he said what's that and I said go ask Dad and he asked Brett and he said a barricade to keep something from getting through which is accurate and quite funny. The end.

10 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL! And you thought you had nothing funny to say.

Christina said...

You are quite hilarious Kayli!

Lindsay Ann Rasmussen said...

you are a spaz!!! LOL

Kris said...

I loved it! Sometimes I feel like I can go on like that too! But yours was pretty funny - especially the definition of a contraceptive!!! I'll have to remember that one! Glad you are back! Was wondering if you were out of town or just too busy getting ready to move or something, but then I read your sentence and I guess you're not! Neither are we for that matter!!! Ugh!

Kristi said...

hahahaha. you are too cute.

Andrea said...

I would just like to point out that run on sentences are not grammatically correct. However, if you feel the need to use one in your next segment of TROLL BABIES, that would be fine. I'll edit. YOU WRITE!!!! No excuses you lazy scoundrel.

The Holdaway's said...

love the definition of a contraceptive...

Jessica said...

I know I can always get a good laugh when I read your blog!

Steve and Katrina said...

I can't wait until we hear about how Jethro uses the word contraceptive in a school report. You know its coming.

Christy said...

Thanks for the laugh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails