Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fun things with Lindsay Ann's fam

My sister-in-law Lindsay Ann came to stay with us for a couple weeks while my brother Wyatt is in Oklahoma City doing Air Traffic Control training. We had a blast and did some fun things. Lindsay and I have never lived in the same state so we were worried we wouldn't like each other. I'm just kidding. But we did get to know each other better. At volleyball Lindsay looked over at me and said, "You're a spaz." By the third time we went to volleyball she was much spazzier than me. True.

Aunt Lindsay Ann did the girls' hair in snazzy ways every day. Look how cute (okay, so you can't really see just how cute the hairstyles are, but the girls are cute).
We went to the swimming pool.


We had tons of fun getting to know better and playing with our cousins!


And we finally did freezer paper stenciling. Here's Hazel's shirt.
And Jethro's. He wanted a cheetah. Pretty sweet. Links: One and Two

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Kayli, about time you posted. Lots of cute pictures!! Feel free to make shirts for my kids as I won't be doing that--ever. Unless you visit me and do it while I pretend to help. That would be so cute for a reunion though--everyone with a personalized t-shirt. You should do it for yours!!

dana said...

Cute photos. And fun shirts! I love the "hazel" font you used. and I'm so glad you tried Freezer paper stenciling. It's a little addicting :).

Jessica said...

So I thought Lindsay was your sister when I met her at volleyball. You two were so funny!

Kris said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I'll have to try that stenciling sometime! Cool idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails