Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hazel's princess party

Here's Hazel and Ethne "helping" me paint the princess castle for Hazel's party. They only got to help with the side, not the front.
And here's how it turned out. Pretty nice, but I was wishing that my engineer husband was home to help me.


And the castle cake.
Some of the friends who came.
Playing 'Princess and the Pea.'
Cute Hazel.
Cute Talmage.

Making their own castles.
Hazel's cottage castle.
Jethro's tower castle.
Dancing.
Dancing.
The end.

6 comments:

Lindsay Ann Rasmussen said...

Too fuN!! good job on the castle!! I bet the girls had lots of fun!

p.s cassidy today decided that she no longer wanted to be cassidy. Today she was talmage! haha

Andrea said...

Kate, your castle cake was AWESOME!! Your parties are amazing and I will never recover from your castle. I can't believe you made that. Hmm . . . is there anything you can't do?? Sickening, really.

Christina said...

Wow Kayli! You are awesome! Your castle and cake are amazing, well done.

Katrina said...

very nice! what a fun mom you are!

Joanne said...

you are awesome! i love the games and that castle is fabulous! you are an inspiration to us all! yee haw

Lynn said...

WOW! Wish you were my mom! ; )

Related Posts with Thumbnails