Thursday, June 25, 2009

many pictures

Jethro making funny faces.
This little boy. He's soooooo cute. I love when he comes crawling around a corner and sees me and gives me the biggest grin--I just fall more in love with him. Cause I mean, look at this grin-
and this one
you can't not fall in love with it.
Baths are fun. And naked little baby skin is toooooo cute. You just gotta squeeze and kiss it.
The above picture reminded me of this one, taken about a year ago with Ethne.
Oh, still adorable and naked and sweet.
And now the fun we have playing with Talmage's hair. Aren't you glad I don't style it like this?
Aww, mom--don't make me look like such a nerd!
This lion-head is quite awesome too.
But the best is this. What fun. You should have heard Hazel giggling. She couldn't stop.
Little Talmagina.
Cute cute. Okay, but he really looks way too much like a boy for this.
And after the piggies came out, he looked more like a devil. With vegetables on his chin.
Jethro made a hammock to sleep in.
Some sister love.
Hazel in a tutu. Very cute.
The end. I really need to go get dressed and do something today. Bye bye.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

cute pictures. The other day I was dancing around with a naked Eli before I bathed him and Emeline was laughing at me. I said to Emeline, "There's nothing cuter than a naked baby!" And Timothy said, "Except a clothed baby."

Men--they just don't get it.

Jessica said...

I love the Talmagina look! How funny, I wish Makiah had enough hair for piggy tails!

Kris said...

Those girly pictures of Talmage cracked me up! He looked like a little Ethne! Better not let Brett find out! ;) Kent would have died if I did something like that to my boys! What a cute-cute baby Talmage is!! Don't you just LOVE naked baby bums???!!!!

Lynn said...

I agree with Kris. I had to take a second look to realize it was Talmage! Man you certainly do have cookie cutter cute kids. ; )

dana said...

Your kids are so adorable. Fun photo shoot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails