Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Handsome Tell

First, thank you to everyone for your congratulations on Brett's graduation. It was a memorable day. I know I said Brett's defense would be on the 12th, but that's not true anymore. It will be fairly soon, but we're not certain on the exact date yet.

As for what comes after that, well, we're not sure. (And lots of people say, "Are you getting tired of this question yet--does Brett have a job?" And I'm not. I'm as interested as you are! :) ) An old friend of mine was in the same situation with school done but no for sure plans, and she compared it to climbing to the tip-top of a roller coaster. You're moving sooooo slowly, but you KNOW that in just moments you will hit the top and be FLYING off somewhere, you just don't know where. I thought that was very apt. I'm feeling the thrill.

And, I've been gone a long time and doing lots of stuff and I have a lot that I want to catch up on, but I hate catching up. My internet connection is so sloooooooooooooooooow. But I will do my best. For now, here is the cutest boy in the world....no, galaxy....no, universe!! Oh, the heart palpitations this cute face invokes!!




2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oooooo! Great analogy with the roller coaster ride!

Love Love love the pic of your little man standing up next to the tree. SOOoooo cute!

Heather S. said...

Google Windows Live Writer and install it onto you computer. Then you can type of your blog posts and then log on just long enough to post them. It's free and it's wonderful. You can upload lots of pictures all at once and videos too. I love it and know Christy Nelson uses it too. Try it you'll like it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails