Thursday, June 11, 2009

Potholes

Lindsay Ann is excited to get in the cold water.
Kami is cute in the water too. She was the bold one who got in first. What a hero.
What a crowd. Way too many kids for only four adults, but we survived, and had an awesome time, I might add.





This is actually not at the Potholes, but at the waterfall. The waterfall was just a trickle, so the trip there was kindof a dud, plus I fell and smacked my behind very hard where you see the green slime. Good times.
Back at the potholes. A picture of Lindsay Ann and I crawling slowly up the slippery rocks with children on our backs. Good times.


Fun fun fun.

2 comments:

The Holdaway's said...

We went to the waterfall and the potholes park over Memorial Day and had a blast. Haven't blogged about it yet though. Glad to have you back and blogging - Talmage looks all grown up and big now :( but still adorable as ever!

Lynn said...

HOLY!!! That was one AWESOME catch up blog of posts! Loved every minute of it.

I totally forgot all there was to comment on. I'll just save you some time (lol) and say THANKS! That was a fun read.

Related Posts with Thumbnails