Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nauvoo

I drove to Nauvoo (sadly, by myself because Brett had/has to work work work on his thesis), and met Kami and Leo and then Wyatt and Lindsay Ann. We had an awesome time. I love Nauvoo.

Talmage and Isabel.
Elena and Ethne. No, I do not know why Elena always looks mad as heck.
Jethro leading Elena around like a puppy.
Jethro and the temple.



I love these next pictures of Talmage. Sooooo cute!





I thought Hazel looked so cute washing the clothes.





Wyatt and Lindsay.










At Grandpa's house.

7 comments:

Kristi said...

some day I want to go there! so fun.

Lindsay Ann Rasmussen said...

yay nauvoo! haha *this is harder than I thought KAYLI!!***

Christal said...

what a fun trip love the pictures we want to go there someday soon! Love the at grandpa's house same grandpa here ha ha!! My kids call him great grumpy grandpa cause all his pictures look like he is mad! ttys love the previous post too your kids are just too cute!!!

Kris said...

Wow! You're brave to bring FOUR kids by yourself on a trip like that! I've always thought you were Wonderwoman! :)

Andrea said...

You really should have taken little Eli Wilford with you to his grandpa's house. Rude of you not to, really.

Jessica Bell said...

So, explain the relation, please. I never knew Wilford Woodruff was a grandfather of yours.

Michelle said...

What darling pictures! What cute pioneers you would have been. Makes me sad we didn't get to go. One of these days...

Related Posts with Thumbnails