Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Random Photo Tag

Okay, I saw this on Christal's blog, and thought it was kindof interesting. It's also a bit embarassing, I find.


#1-- Picture of my kitchen sink. Not too embarassing yet, at least the dishes are done.
#2 --Fridge.
And the outside of the fridge. We must always showcase Hazel's pictures for awhile, and there is also Jethro's 100% on his spelling test.

#3 was something about shoes--your favorite pair perhaps? Or pair you wear the most? Either way, I didn't do it right. Instead, here is what we had for dinner tonight. Salad with cilantro dressing (mmmmm!) and pizza--half barbeque chicken and half pepperoni.


#4- my closet. Where it gets more embarassing. I also think I need to branch out in what colors I wear. Oh well, I am comfortable in blue and black and gray.

#5 -- a pile of laundry. This is actually folded and waiting to be put away into drawers.
#6- What your kids are doing RIGHT NOW. Except that I was going to do this post last night, and couldn't because Brett started watching a movie on the computer because our DVD player won't work anymore. So, it's actually what my kids were doing last night around 7:40 or so. We had just put them to bed (a little early-hooray!) so they were chillin in their beds.

Except Ethne, who stays up later than the other two. She was chillin with Daddy on the bed.

#7-- Favorite room in the house. I don't know that I really have one. Maybe the one that is the cleanest at that moment? But probably my front room. So I have pictures of the flower arrangement Kami made for me when she came. Kami is so talented. I told her she should have a post of all the flower arrangements she's done. It would be astounding. So, now, thanks to Kami, I have this cute flower arrangement and on the opposite wall, an awesome photo collage.

#8--was supposed to be a picture of my toilet, but really, it's just a plain white toilet, with no decoration of any kind, and it's also kind of dirty, so instead you have a picture of a cute kid brushing her teeth.



#9- two fantasy vacation spots: Spain
And Vernal, Utah
(I just want you all to know that Brett told me to put that and then we both laughed our heads off.)
#10 - A portrait of yourself today (which was taken yesterday actually).

The end. Everyone do this. I want to see your toilets. Just kidding.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL! you are so funny. I did this tag on my blog. So if you want to see my toilet, you will have to go there.
Love the salad and pizza pic! I would take that over shoes any day. Can I have the salad dressing recipe?
Now please tell me also why the laughter over Vernal, Utah? Did I spell that right? Never been there and haven't heard of it. Is there an inside joke about that place?

Heather said...

What a fun way to do tag! I loved your self photo. Your good.

Christal said...

Cute cute self photo!! Love this randomness tag yours is awesome love the salad to made me hungry looking at it, it looks so good. Now you know posting that we are going to ask for recipes it looks so good!! I laughed when you said vernal too my grandpa {mecham's} was from that area so I've been there. Funny spain and vernal why not eh!! To fun! Love the pics of the kids so cute!! Glad you did this post its weird eh but its fun in the random way!! hope all is going good!! ttyl

Unknown said...

Hey! I need that salad dressing recipe! I am so comforted to know that the shelf above your closet is messy like mine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails