Sunday, April 6, 2008

My cool dad


Here's a cool picture of my dad. I think it's a pretty sweet picture.

And here it is in color, just for fun.
In other news, Ethne has learned how to give kisses, and it's the sweetest thing ever. She also added a new word to her vocabulary (which only consisted of uh-oh and a sound kindof like 'ruff ruff' when she saw a dog). It is baby and it's so cute how she says it in a sweet little voice whenever she sees a baby or a picture of one. Then today Jethro said something about her at dinner and called her a baby, and she said, "Baby!" :)

4 comments:

Kristi said...

your dad is sooo cool! heehee. and that is so fun that Kami is getting paid to come and visit you- sort of- but still fun. yay for sisters!

Unknown said...

Very nice picture. Is that really your dad? Very cool!

Christina said...

Your dad is cool. That's an amazing picture!

Andrea said...

AWESOME! Sometimes I realize how my parents had lives before I was ever around and even when I was around as a kid I didn't really pay attention to anything cool they might have done. Your dad has done something cool. . .:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails