Sunday, August 12, 2007

Funny things

I was going through some old e-mails and came across this story which I had completely forgotten about, passed on by my sister Lindsay, concerning my two younger brothers:

So then when we were finished playing, Ethan started suctioning things. He kept sucking the lid off the rook cards.(using his lips) Then he started getting all full of himself---oh wait, when is he not????----and so Wyatt told him, also being very macho, that it was easy, and he could suck off the rook lid. So he was sent the box. At first he declined, cause he said Ethan had been sucking on it. But then we all said he was scared to lose to Ethan, so he tried sucking it for about two minutes straight, and didn't get it. So then Ethan did it again, so Wyatt says "oh yeah, yeah, I got the technique now," and tries again. He can't do it. So Ethan's head gets even bigger and he claims that he can suction up anything. So we had been eating popcorn, but it was all gone, so Wyatt says Ethan couldn't suction up the metal bowl. Ethan says he can. He sticks his ENTIRE head in the bowl, and sucks------starts choking and SWALLOWED several popcorn kernels. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!! I just about died laughing at his distress. Moral of the story:don't try suctioning up bowls with popcorn kernels. Second moral of the story: my family is insane

And an e-mail from my brother Wyatt:
ATTENTION

ALIENS ARE COMING TO ABDUCT ALL THE GOOD LOOKING AND SEXY PEOPLE.

DON'T WORRY, YOU WILL BE SAFE, I'M JUST EMAILING TO SAY GOODBYE.

And a somewhat offensive poem written by my sister Lindsay, about me:

kayli is a guinea pig
she even likes to take a swig
mostly in the early morn
ever since the day shewas born
hence every day
we have delay
in seeing her face
at breakfast place
I'd teach her how
to take a bow
but now it seems
she merely gleans
my platter too
with the inside of her shoe.
thus is my life
with brett's pig wife

So here's one back to you Lindsay:

Lindsay is a fooligan.
And looks just like a hooligan,
So I'll throw her in the pooligan.

(I'm good.)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails