Friday, April 8, 2011

Too tired to think of a title.

So I think that Orrin will learn how to read at a young age, with all the time he gets in front of a book whenever Jethro holds him.  :)

IMGP7595 IMGP7597

I had to take pictures of Hazel and Talmage together because she’s always his “babysitter” for me.  Talmage always wants to go outside whenever the bigger kids do, and since I often have things I need to do or a baby to stay with, I put Hazel in charge of him.  Sometimes Hazel likes that, sometimes not.  But they sure are cute.  (And big—don’t you think Talmage looks really grown up?)

IMGP7622 IMGP7625

 IMGP7631 IMGP7638

Brett took the kids to a mountain while I was at a birthday party.

IMGP7645 IMGP7651 IMGP7655

IMGP7673

Orrin is AWFULLY cute!!

IMGP7723 IMGP7726

IMGP7730 

Mom and Dad, why must you torment me so?!

IMGP7734 IMGP7736

My latest crocheted hat.  I actually LOVE it.  It’s kinda funny that I basically had to remake the hat three times and re-did the brim about four or five times before I got it how I wanted it.  (It was a size issue mostly.)  Anyway, I think Orrin is adorable in it. 

IMGP7741 IMGP7743 IMGP7759

These smiley pictures are sooo cute!

IMGP7763 IMGP7768

What a grown up looking boy!

IMGP7830 

IMGP7841 

More pictures of Hazel from the other night.

IMGP7865 IMGP7876 IMGP7890  IMGP7910 IMGP7932  IMGP7939

Random story:  When I was a kid, my dad would often  call us kids ‘Chuck O’Dell’ and finally last year when I was staying at my parent’s house, it occurred to me ask where that particular name came from.  I thought it might be a singer from an old band or something, but he told me that it was a kid in his highschool, and he just thought it was a cool name.  Ha ha.  Funny Dad.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love all of these pictures! Your children are all so darling, and those views are so beautiful. That baby of yours makes me smile, and that HAT is SO cute! Great job, well worth the time, I'm totally jealous and wish I had it to put on my baby's head=)

Christal said...

so cute all of them! The hat the flowers the scenery the freckles the spring pictures!! to die for love your little family! Jethro reminds me so much of kolten I have pictures just like this one with Karsen!
{Um your poor husband! That looks so gross! Hope it heals better than they think!} Love your blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails