Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Real quick.

    IMGP8180

Cute boy with beautiful eyes.

IMGP8177

IMGP8180-1 

IMGP8183 

IMGP8186 IMGP8187

IMGP8189 

IMGP8191      

It was Brett’s birthday on Monday.  I made him his traditional strawberry-rhubarb pie.  I got him (and Jethro) a chess set.  I got antsy and had him open it on Sunday, then I was kindof disappointed on Monday that he’d already opened it.

That’s all.  I’ve got to go read more Harry Potter (yes, I’m finally reading them all.  Yes, I’m behind times).

Only 17 days until my mom and dad come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Alyse and Carlos said...

Happy belated birthday Brett! Orrin's eyes are gorgeous! Which book are you on? I'm so happy your parents are coming to visit you!

Natalie said...

I'm really glad I have a little guy just about that size to go and kiss right now, because he is so darn cute that my arms would be aching to squish him without a fix from my little Adam=) I love the pictures you take of your children and wish I had your skills.

Related Posts with Thumbnails