Friday, May 21, 2010

Some funnies for today.

So, my wonderful sister Megan sent me cd’s with all the pictures from Lindsay’s wedding.  It was fun to see all of them.  I have picked out a few to share with you.  First, classic Dad:image Now he’s getting out his walletimage to show it’s emptiness after all the wedding preparations (though I think I still see some green… send it my way Dad, to give credence to your whining):imageI don’t know what he just finished saying, but it must have been funny.image This one I like too.  One of these things is not like the others, one of these things does not belong.  Wyatt must have been getting antsy to be in front of the camera, so he had to jump into the Latorre family picture.image And finally, a very very VERY funny little video clip of the Smothers Brothers.  Watch it.  It’s hilarious.  It can only be made funnier by watching it with Wyatt, who, in true Wyatt fashion, rewinds his favorite parts and watches them over and over twenty million times, and then repeats all the funny lines a million more times.  Just picturing Wyatt saying ‘naked bacon’ makes me laugh.

1 comment:

sarawhat said...

Hi Kayli! I emailed you but never heard back. I mailed your package and I think it should have gotten to you by now. Just let me know it came to my mind at ease! Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails