Monday, May 24, 2010

I can’t think of a title.

  • DSCF3559 Talmage likes to play with his horse and tractor.  And he likes to be read to.

DSCF3577   Oh goodness, he’s so cute.DSCF4558 Talmage also likes to run around naked.DSCF4959 Ethne got into my makeup.  How nice.DSCF4962 Talmage with Nutella.  I know, we’ve seen Talmage with Nutella before, but this one just reminds me of someone…DSCF4963 DSCF4978 Ethne scared of the tractor that she thought was going to come run over her.  And cute siblings.DSCF4988  DSCF5019 And some pictures in honor of Mother’s Day- I know, they’re late.DSCF5022 DSCF5033DSCF3874

  • On Sunday we walked around the Botanical Gardens again.  The favorite thing was this pond with lots and lots of tadpoles.DSCF5038
DSCF5039   DSCF5062
  •   Right now Brett is on an airplane going to London.  He’s there for a conference, and he’ll be back tomorrow.
  • Speaking of Brett, today we went for a short walk before he had to go (I tried to get him to play with us all morning (I do my best to keep him from working) but he decided he had better go to work and prepare for the conference), and we just walked by the farm next to us.  He was looking at all their crops, seeing how dry their cut hay was, and then as we were walking home he saw another tractor coming down the road, and he was betting that they were going to put all the hay into the silage.  Then when we got home, he took a chair out on to the deck and watched for awhile.  I told my sister Andrea that and she said, “You can take the boy out of the farm…”
  • The other day in German class I was talking to a guy from Portugal and I asked him if he had kids and he said he had two sons, then he asked me if I had kids and I told him four (this was all in German, by the way, since he doesn’t speak English), and he said, “MAMA MIA!!”  It was so funny.
  • Also at German class, some people were planning to maybe go somewhere that weekend, and they asked if I wanted to come along.  I knew it was fairly doubtful that I’d go, but I thought I’d keep the option open, so I gave Juan from Dominican Republic my phone number and as he was entering it into his phone he looked up and said, “Is your husband yealous?”  I wanted to say, “Yeah, if he picks up the phone you’d better hang up…”  ha ha.
  • I have a really REALLY good post coming up soon.  I’m just waiting for some things from my mom.  It’s going to rock, and it will also be long.  But you like long posts, right?
  • I wanted to make a treat today, but I have no chocolate to make chocolate chip cookies, or even better, Scotcheroos. –They’re my favorite, and I had Allison bring me some of the ingredients that are unavailable here.  Thanks again Allison!  But alas, the stores were closed because it’s a holiday (yay!) because it’s Pentecost. 
  • Fortunately, we have Nutella in the house, and though we have no bread to spread it on, I’m very happy to just eat it by the spoonful.

  • No comments:

    Related Posts with Thumbnails