Monday, May 3, 2010

Cute boy in a helmet and stuff.

DSCF4579

DSCF4580

DSCF4581 DSCF4583 So on Friday night Brett’s boss had a party and Jethro was taking a picture of me, and Talmage ran up and got in the picture with me.  It was very cute.  I like my new hoodie that I got from H&M with the help of a friend here.  When I asked if she would go shopping with me she agreed with NO hesitation.  :)  We went right after our German classes.  (Her German class is something like level I’m-already-way-good-but-I-could-maybe-possibly-brush-up, instead of my level which is Let’s-pretend-for-a-second-we-could-ever-learn-anything-about-this-crazy-language.)  :)  It was really fun and I got two cute tops.  (In this picture the pants I’m wearing and the bluejean jacket I’m wearing are both my FAVorites, and are both from Goodwill.  Goodwill, I love you.  Will you please come visit me in CH?)

DSCF4587 DSCF4592  So the work party was fun.  We had a barbeque and the food was great and I got to meet some of the people Brett works with.  On Saturday Brett had to go in to work to machine something, so he was gone all morning.  Then we just chilled the rest of the day.  Yesterday we had our friends over for dinner.  They were intrigued and excited at our jello salad.  :)  (Thanks to Allison for bringing it to us all the way from Indiana in the good ol’ US of A!)  It was a very good time.

And to make this fairly boring post more exciting, some good kid lines.

1- Ethne was insisting on napping with Brett and I after church.  So she was on one side of Brett, and I was on the other.  But she kept trying to crawl over him to be by me.  Brett acted all sad and said, “Don’t you want to cuddle with me?”  And she said, “You have pokes.”  (referring to his beard.  ha ha!)

2- We went up into the attic to get our extra chairs for when our friends came.  You have to pull down the steps from the ceiling, and it’s a pretty cool attic with storage space for all the people in the apartment.  Hazel was allowed to go up.  She came down and told me very awed, “It’s like in the olden days when there were spooky places!”

3- When I was putting Hazel to bed, she sat up and said, “Sometimes when I rub my eyes with my hands and then keep my eyes closed I have…  a vision.” 

Kids are funny.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails