Friday, March 26, 2010

My son Talmage

is cute. Very VERY cute.DSCF2635 DSCF2638 Oh I love him. Love love LOOOOOOVE. Look at that cute face! He’s such a funny little dude. He doesn’t talk at all yet, but he communicates a lot through pulling on my hand, pointing, signing "more," and clapping. And he does do a particular high-pitched squeal whenever he sees an animal. He’ll bring me his little animal board book and make grunts and squeals till I sit down and go through it with him. Or if he finds one of his toy horses, he'll put it up to my lips so I can kiss it again and again.



He also has an affinity for knives. I don’t know how many times he’s stood on his tippy toes, or got the stool from the bathroom, and grabbed the paring knife off of the counter or out of the drawer and come out with it. Then of course he looks at me and when I see the knife and jump up to get it from him, he takes off running. He’s determined to become Crocodile Dundee. Or die trying. I’m focusing on remembering to put my knife back against the wall of the counter.

DSCF2639 He finally got excited to kneel and pray when it’s time for prayer. It lasts for 1 second at most, but he still likes to do it to get some cheering and hugs.

DSCF2640 The other night when we prayed he went around to each one of us, rubbing our head and making kissing noises. It was so funny. I love him.

DSCF2642

P.S, I entered a picture in a Spring Photo contest and am a finalist. I would love it if you could go give me a vote. http://placetobloom.blogspot.com/2010/03/capturing-spring-cast-your-vote.html Thanks THANKS! :)

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Loved that photo! I voted for you this morning. :-)

Jessica said...

That last photo is just precious! I love it so much... I'll have to try and get some pics of my kids praying.

Lynn said...

I'm with Jessica! That last photo has got to be the most precious thing EvER! I wish I had thought to document precious moments like those.

Related Posts with Thumbnails