Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pretty pretty girls



My internet connection is having huge issues and I couldn't connect all day yesterday and even now it's very VEEEEEEEEERY slow, but since Kami called and said she was hoping I'd post pictures of the girlies on Sunday, I will take the time to post them. Cause she made me feel special. :) They were beautiful weren't they. And I almost was going to make matching ties for the boys, but didn't because I only had a little bit of time, and I had to give a talk in church on Sunday so I had to cram for that instead. But it was good--made sure I was thinking of the Savior the week leading up to Easter.

And a funny story: Last night at the end of FHE the kids demanded an activity, so we tried a few games (What Time is It, Mr. Wolf, etc), but we kept waking up Talmage so instead we played Mother, May I. Which was good--they like that game. But then, daddy told Hazel to take a big kangaroo jump forward, and Hazel jumped right up into Jethro's head, and it was a GOOD HARD crack, and they were both crying and crying, and after they had a minute to calm down Jethro said, "We should've just played a board game!" Ha ha.

There's more I'd share, but it'll have to wait until the connection gets faster than frozen molasses.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

LOL! Your kids say the cutest and darndest things...even when crying and in pain.

LOVE the Easter dresses! The sleeves you sewed on match perfectly and are SO cute!!

I would love to read some of your talk if you have the time to post it when your internet is not so sick. : D

Gigi said...

Beautiful girls in beautiful dresses! You did an amazing job on the sleeves. (I was truly lucky to find one I didn't have to alter for Bergen.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails