Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter and other randomness

These pictures are pretty much in backwards order, but oh well because I am not up to switching them all around. So to start off with, we have... my HANDSOME son!


Pretty girl
Light saber. Ummmm, Jethro took this picture.
And this one. (And Jethro and Hazel only got really freaked out in one episode. This lady invented some chemical thingee to make things age faster (trees and gardens--she wanted to end world hunger) but then she didn't stop when she was supposed to when it got out of control and it got on her and she aged super super fast and looked pretty freakish. The kids both cried a little and then we had a long conversation over dinner about what movie makers do to make things APPEAR real that are NOT real. Did I just admit that I let my kids watch MacGyver?)
Ummm, some rascally rabbit.

We've been aboard the potty train for a while now. She does really well most days, but I've been quite lazy, putting on diapers for when we go out and then "forgetting" to take it off. Anyway, I got this little wooden potty off of Craig's List for 5 bucks--I think it's so cute with it's own little toilet paper and book holder.
Hazel with her Easter shirt on and holding her candy bucket.
Cuties.
Ethne LOVED this after the Easter egg hunt. Then she fell off, and a guy carried her to me (I was only a little ways away talking with some ladies), and I brushed her off and she wanted to go back on again. Well, the boy you see on the left came up and apologized that she had fallen off because he didn't see her there, and I said that was okay and asked him if he would take her and put her back on. So he carried her back on, and then I saw the other little boy with his arm around her in the middle. It was SOOOOOOOOO sweet! I wanted to ask the boy to marry her and take her home with him. And when he had to leave he carried her back to me and said that he had to go. What a nice kid! I want my kids to be so nice.
This is the shirt I found at Goodwill and sent to my youngest brother Ethan. It is perfect for him in every way, except that it was a size 5T. But it now graces the wall of his bedroom, and my mom said he promptly got on the internet and found one in his own size. :)
At the Easter egg hunt.
So much fun and excitement!
Hazel and Ethne on Easter morning. Ethne was awoken a little bit earlier than she was quite ready for. :) Hazel was the first one out to find her Easter basket, and when I came in she exclaimed, "How did the Easter Bunny know exactly what I wanted?!!" It was cute. She got a few coloring books and a shirt and some shoes for summer. (Really, it wouldn't have been hard for the Easter Bunny to figure out to get her coloring books--she only colors about 27 hours a day.)
And I'm pretty sure I forgot to post this from way back when we got them. HA HA HA AHAA!!

1 comment:

dana said...

Your kids are too stinkin cute. All of them.
I'm starting potty training on Monday with my Lucy and dreading it. But that SUPER cute potty you bought might actually make me excited about it. Great find!

Related Posts with Thumbnails