Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A Study of Hazel's eyes

Beautiful.








Holding her m&m's that she got for doing her best to hold still for all those pictures. :)

In other news, Brett got me this dress for Christmas (meaning, I came home and said, "Brett--I think I found what you want to get me for Christmas!") and he doesn't like the neck, (it's kinda high around the back and sides) but other than that he likes it. I'm excited to wear it to church on Sunday, since church was cancelled last Sunday.

9 comments:

Heather S. said...

I cannot wait to see a picture of YOU wearing it. Hint Hint

Kami said...

Sweet! YOu should bring it and then we can kind of be twinners wearing our black dresses to church on Sunday. --since we can't wear them to the New Year's Eve party. :(

L said...

I want a new dress. Super cute. Love all the pics...please come to my house and take pictures of my children???

Anonymous said...

Hey Kammers, I too am wearing a fancy black dress to church for Christmas Sunday. Why don't you both come to Utah and we can be a threesome? Kayli, that pic of Hazel with her eyes closed/smiling totally reminded me of you. The best one was where her hands are under her chin. Cute, cute. No wonder Tim specifically mentioned her when we were talking about MY gorgeous baby. Andrea

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is adorable!
LOve Love Love that little black dress. Looks like we like the same styles. Let's see a picture of you in it on Sunday. I bet you look great.
P.S. Why was church Cancelled last Sunday? I might have to go back and reread a previous post??

Katrina said...

Lovely pictures of Miss Hazel. And very cute dress!

Kristi said...

church cancelled? great dress! cute girl!

Rachael said...

gorgeous! I love it!

Christal said...

The dress is so cute where did you get it!! love it!1 I want one now!! Love the pictures of the kids too!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails