Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas Things

I'm going to go with the trend a bit and show off some of my Christmas decor. Cause this is the first year since being married we've had a full-sized tree, and last year at Hobby Lobby's after-Christmas-80%-off sale I got some cute things.

Here is my favorite part....my stockings wall. My stockings were made by the knitter-extraordinaire, Christy, to whom I just sent a picture of what shape I wanted them to be when they were finished. She came up with the pattern and knitted them. YAY!!!!!--I love them sooo much! (They look really dark in the picture but they are brighter.)

And this angel is on top...we got it at Nauvoo. It is the angel that used to be on top of the Nauvoo temple.




Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

L said...

Love your Christmas decor. I love Hobby Lobby and will have to check out the sale this year. Merry Christmas!

Christy said...

Those stockings look so great on your wall and all of your other decorations are so cute, too!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails