Monday, December 10, 2007

Sleeping pictures

There are several reasons why I love this picture.


One is for the same reason my uncle took the picture--because they look like they're dancing.

Also, I love how my mom looks like Sleeping Beauty. She has such lovely skin and lips and eyebrows. She's a very beautiful lady, my mom.

And look how young they look! They were visiting my Uncle Monty and Aunt Melodie at Rexburg and when my uncle came out he saw them asleep in this position and took their picture.

Here's another sleeping picture. It's my sister Megan and her husband Jared. I love how they are being each other's pillows.

I kindof wish I had a sleeping picture of me and Brett. But unfortunately, it's not really something you can set up, is it? (Though, any family reading this that is somewhat likely to see me and Brett napping some day, remember to take a picture--but only if I have mascara on.)
Does anyone else have a picture of you and your spouse sleeping? If you do, you should post it and leave a comment. It would be fun.

Anyway. In other news, I forgot my kid today. I was chatting with my mom on the phone, chat chat chat, and suddenly I yelled, "What time is it!" and then I said, "I have to go, I forgot Jethro!" and then I ran to his school and picked him up, thirty minutes late, but he said he forgives me. (The kid is not a grudge-holder, thank goodness!) Unfortunately, they tried to call while I was running over, and getting no answer, called Brett at work. Brett tried to call me, but getting no answer, decided he'd better go get him (even though he kinda figured I would be taking care of it). So, he came home from work an hour or so early, to find me at home with Jethro. Umm, hi.

And it wasn't even him that answered the call at work, it was Seth. So Seth says, "Umm, are you supposed to pick up your kid?" And Brett's like, "uhh, I don't think so." Yeah, we're really responsible parents.

But on the bright side, maybe I'll get in shape if I keep forgetting him (on days that we don't have the car), and have to run to his school.

Oh well. I did make some yummy bread and also some chocolate centers today. YUM! And my sister Lindsay called and tried to get me to tell her what we're making her for Christmas but I wouldn't give it away. Haa ha.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just "stumbled" upon your blog. Love it!
I am wondering if your Uncle Monty and Aunt Melodie are the same Uncle and Aunt of mine! Too coincidental if you ask me. Are their last name Rasmussen? You are a cousin, if it is!!!!

Kami said...

Kayli, you are an odd ducky. But if you come visit me this Christmas, not only will I let you sleep in our bed, I'll sneak in at night and take a picture for you. Just don't wash your face when you go to bed.

The Haws Family said...

Yeah our aunt and uncle's last name is Rasmussen ,our last name is Rasmussen actually, but Kayli is obviously married and thus is a Bell. I should be studying for a final. I only have four more hours to study. AHHH! Lindsay

Anonymous said...

What are your mom and dad's names? I need to confess..... I do now remember that Monty and Melodie are NOT my Uncle and Aunt. Monty ACTUALLY is my mom's cousin, but we always called them Uncle and Aunt. You know....respecting of elders. I use to babysit for Uncle Monty and Aunt Melodie when they lived on Grandpa Boehme's dairy they bought with Uncle Jack and Aunt Lori a few years back. Wow! Small world.

Kayli said...

Yep--my mom and dad are Jack and Lorie. Cool--How'd you find me?

Rachael said...

i had to laugh when i read that you were wishing you could get in shape, because when i saw you on sunday, i thought, MAN! i hope i look as good as kayli after three kids! you're gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

WOW! It is a small world. I use to be your babysitter too. You've grown up to be a very beautiful young mom. e- mail me sometime: crapo@shaw.ca

Related Posts with Thumbnails