Friday, December 21, 2007

4 more days!

Yesterday Jethro's class had a little program, and he was soooo excited for it, and for me to come to his school to watch him sing. I was quite excited too--unfortunately I got there about two minutes late and they were already through about five of their 10 songs. Oh well. He was so cute standing there singing so well, and he waved at me when I came in. I just love that kid. He's getting so grown up and he's so nice and thoughtful. Doubly sad was that Brett had stolen the camera so I didn't get to take a picture of him. :(

I'm very excited for Christmas! We're all done shopping for the kids (quote from Brett: "My favorite part about Christmas is test-driving their toys to make sure they're good." Like last year when he opened up Jethro's remote-control car and played with it for a couple hours on Christmas Eve) and I'm just finishing up making some cute little things for them, but every day I ask Brett if we can just open the presents tonight. He doesn't ever buy it. Spoil sport.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails