Sunday, December 16, 2007

Many funny Ethne pictures.

Look who's walking!!!!! So cute.

Remember the Christmas angel pictures of Hazel? Well, this is what I got when I tried it with Ethne. Reminds me of that book, The Littlest Angel, where he's always running around, losing his halo. :)

Hmm, what's in the package? Oh... Ethne!
The other night Ethne was trying to pick up this doll, but since it's as big as her, it ended up pinning her. Ha ha!
Outside in the snow today.


And THIS is the new classic Ethne face. I don't know why, but suddenly she's a lean-mean-glaring-machine.

Cute girl. I had to dress her up and take pictures because it was so bright outside today, with the light reflecting off all of the snow. Brett came in and shook his head at me, putting her in a summer dress in the middle of winter. But she's so cute!






Ha ha!




7 comments:

The Haws Family said...

Adorable pics. I wish we had that much snow! We had a good six inches in Ogden, but home in LOgan there's barely a half inch here and there. Sad. But its Christmas, and mom's house has chocolates...so its all worth it.

Kami said...

Love the glare. And you were teasing me that Elena has attitude, at least she only growls at people. Hee. hee. The pictures are all really cute.

Amy said...

Okay, she is seriously so cute!!! The picture of her playing in the snow she looks like Hazel to me (maybe it's just the hat, but I seriusly thought it looked just like her). Love the very last picture!

Katrina said...

I love the last one! Such a look of concern.

Kristi said...

she is indeed a very cute girl! my girls both went through a very nasty glaring stage! if you even looked at them, you would get the glare! such nice kids I have.

jessica said...

love that glare, so cute!
and hey, you gotta do what you gotta do to get cute pictures. Brian laughed at me for putting Kennedy down for a nap in her diaper so i could take pictures of her with no clothes, and put wings on and stuff.

Anonymous said...

love the pictures kayli - come visit me and take some more of my kids for me - even though we have the same camera mine doesn't do what yours does!!! I guess that means its the photographer?????? megan

Related Posts with Thumbnails