Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pretty amazing pictures.

So today Brett and Jethro went on a hike with Brett’s boss and his two kids Rufus and Linus (I adore those names. More how they’re said in German than in English. They sound like Roofoos and Leenoos. Awesome.) Anyhoo, so that left me at home, on a cold half-rainy day, with no car and not a whole lot to do besides the laundry and cleaning the house. But as we all know, housecleaning was made to be procrastinated! Therefore, I give you the following:

IMGP3165

IMGP3166

He’s happy in this picture, but don’t let that look of content fool you.

IMGP3167

See what I’m saying??? He’s FEROCIOUS!!!

IMGP3168

He pretty much adored himself. He was so tickled when he saw himself in the mirror. I wanted to make him an Indian with war paint and a feather, but he insisted on being a Rarrr. So he was. And it was awesome.

IMGP3169

And a kitty cat with a cute nose. Except I think I should have done the whiskers closer to the middle of her nose. Still cute though.

IMGP3173

Not terribly interested in having her picture taken, however.

IMGP3176

IMGP3183

And the AMAZING AMAZING spotted kindof-leopard girl. (I had a lot of fun editing these.)

leopard2

leopard6

hazelleopard

leopard5

So beautiful. Actually kindof sad she’s spotted in this picture, because she’s so pretty. Also, I should have either had her put a shirt on, or spotted her shoulders. Oh well.

beautifulleopard

IMGP3187

IMGP3211

Oh Talmage the Tiger cracks me up. And Hazel looks a little ill. Ha ha!

IMGP3228

IMGP3229

IMGP3230 IMGP3240

IMGP3241

IMGP3245

The end.

Oh, p.s. This is the picture I saw that was the inspiration.

image

6 comments:

Christina said...

You are such a fun mom! I love the face painting, you did a great job!

Rachael said...

you are officially the coolest mom ever. Whenever I read your blog I think, "I wish I was more like Kayli," and this sealed it.

Anonymous said...

Umm, that was wild. Really, really fun pictures of Talmage, and the pictures of Hazel were AMAZING. So cool. Kami

Amanda said...

I'm officially impressed. So often when face painting people forget to include the ears, I was glad to see you incorporated them (I'm totally joking, call me NERDY). Talmage's tiger was super sweet.

Andrea said...

My fav was the b&w of Hazel with only half of her face showing. Beautiful.

I could make a snide comment about being productive and using time wisely and whatnot, but you'd know I was just jealous that I'm not a very fun mom. Sigh.

You rock.

Steve and Katrina said...

Awesomest pictures I have ever seen. Hazel looks like a model. LOVE IT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails