Monday, August 22, 2011

28 Photos Tag.

So, 28 photos since I turned 28 yesterday. 

1. Someone you spend a lot of time with:

IMGP2584

Talmage.  We hang out all day while other kids go to school or nap.

2.  A picture of you:

  IMGP2899 

Pretty sure this is a cheesy pose but oh well.  (p.s. a big, weird-looking beetle just flew up and landed on the wall above me.)

3.  A random picture of you and your sig. other:

hello brett

This was when we were first married, and we went bowling with Amy and Kami and Andrea and Tim when they were first dating and Jennae and Andrea’s roommate.

4.  A picture of something that makes you happy:

image

Pictures!! :)

5.  An old picture of you:

drawer

Me in a drawer.

6.  A picture of your siblings:

image

And me and my Mom and Dad.  We need to update!

7.  A picture you never posted on your blog before:

IMGP2219 

I never posted it because my secret pregnancy was still, you know- secret, and I didn’t think my belly was sufficiently hidden.

(p.s. big beetle just flew in a circle much too close to my head)

8.  A picture of a person you miss:

jul-nov09 679-1

He works too much.  I wish he could come home at 4:30 every day.  (I miss a lot of other people too.)  (I also miss that hat.  Cause, umm, look at him.  YUM.)

9.  A picture of people who know you now and then:

image

I could just post the family picture again, but whatever.  And I don’t really like this question.

10.  A picture of your favorite place:

image

Awwwwwww.  Cheesy!  :)

11.  A person you can tell everything to:

DSCF7713

Andrea and Kami.  And the Grim Reaper.  Of course.

12. A picture of your everyday life:

IMGP2966

Wow.  All seven of us.  That kindof looks like a ton of people.

13.  A picture from a place you love:

grandpa's ranch

This is the only picture I could find of my Grandpa and Grandma’s ranch/house/barns, but its really not very good.  In real life it is gorgeous and wonderful and amazing.  Kami, you must find me a better picture.  Stat.

14.  A picture that reminds you of great times:

image

Oh my gosh, this was the best day ever.

15.  A picture of one of your favorite foods:

image

Mmmmmmm.  Bacon and tomato sandwiches.  I want one!!!

16.  A picture from the best day of your life:

temple 

What else can you pick for the best day of your life?

17.  A picture that always makes you laugh:

image

A lot of Ethne pictures would fit in this category.  :)

18.  A picture of your spare time:

jul-nov09 581

No, I don’t wear cowboy hats in my spare time- the point of this picture is that I’m on the computer, although you can’t tell.  Just trust me- see my hand, it’s on the mouse.

19.  A photo from a great night:

jul-nov09 521

Looking through pictures I’ve decided I don’t really go out at night all that much.

20.  A picture of the people who are closest to you:

IMGP1216

Just a few steps away, in fact.

21.  A picture of someone you always have a good time with:

image

Can’t really pick, so just went with the first picture that came up.

22.  A picture of your parents when they were your age:

momanddad 

I’m not sure how old they are here, but I only had two pictures, and I think this one was nearer.

23.  A picture from last summer:

DSCF6471

Brett teaching Hazel to float in the lake.

24.  A photo of your closest friend of the opposite sex (not sig. other):

DSCF2195

jul-nov09 452

Them.

25.  A picture of you on a favorite vacation:

12699redrockright2

This is me at Red Rock Canyon in Waterton on a trip to Canada that was fantastic when I either had just Jethro or Jethro and Hazel was a newborn.  Hmmm, not sure which. 

26.  A picture of an accomplishment:

DSCF3808 

I have no caption.

27.  A picture from a photobooth:

image

Looking a little hot and sweaty, but good times nevertheless.  I like photobooth photos; wish I had more.

28.  A photo that makes you smile:

DSCF1570

The end.  Now I want to see everyone else’s.  For my birthday.   So you must.  :)

5 comments:

Shelane said...

Happy, happy! And in case you were wondering, I have a sister who is a photographer whose name is heather Taylor like on your watermarked pics. crazy, you might know three of us Eilertsen girls, tho most likely only two, but how cool would that be?

And five kids does seem like a lot. I should know. My house is crazy.

Happy. Birthday. I can say that because i'm not the fiftieth person to post it on your facebook page.

Andrea said...

Happy birthday!!!!! So Timothy requested a banana bread cake with nutella and cream cheese frosting. It was delicious. You would have like it because, you know, you like nutella a little bit.

You can tell me anything when I pick up the phone!! Did you call today? I had one ring that sounded like you and then nothing. I wouldn't have answered anyway--we were in the middle of the first day of school, but I like it when you call me.

I have this idea.

Chow.

Missy said...

Happy Birthday! It was fun to see these pictures... my birthday is coming up in a few weeks, maybe I will follow suit...

Rockelle said...

awesome post....I think your hubby has become better looking with every year he has lived..and you kaylee...stunning. Happy 28th you are so young...enjoy it!

Sarah Harrington said...

I love love love all the pictures!! I just have to say- you look amazing! Who would guess you've had 5 children?? And 5 does look like a LOT of people. Oh and serious snaps to you for the awesome wall/picture arrangement. I am so way impressed. I think I might have to copy your idea :) And this is a fun blog post. I'll try to do it for my birthday. Happy 28 years- and many many more!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails