Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cahoots

Hazel and Jethro informed me that tomorrow they don't have school. There were no notes brought home about it, but Hazel told me a few days ago that there was no school on Thursday, and today she told me again that there would be no school, not in the morning or even in the afternoon. When I asked her why, she said she didn't understand because it's hard to understand German. When I asked Jethro why he said he didn't know.

Brett said maybe they're just in cahoots with each other and wanted to get out of school for the day.

I say if they're clever enough be in cahoots with such a great plan, then they deserve a day off of school.

p.s. Here is the recipe for gingersnaps that I used. They're delicious. And all gone already. Mainly due to my scarfing them like there's no tomorrow.

p.s.s. Some of you expressed curiosity as to what was in the smoothie pictured a few posts back. To my recollection (and as far as I can identify from the picture) there was a half a bag of frozen mixed berries (including some kind of berry that I can't identify, as it's not usually in the mix of mixed berries in the States), ice, spinach, yogurt, banana, and probably some juice, a little sugar, and milk. YUM.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails