Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving part 1

Thanksgiving: food, family, GUNS.
Here are the cousins minus one family. (click any picture to make it bigger--I'm pretty sure I forgot to resize most of these, so they'll be nice and big)

And the boys, Conner and Jethro. They are so cute together. I mean manly. I believe they are looking manly for this picture. :)
Brothers Brett and Blake. Also looking cute. I mean manly.
Umm, you know how my life long dream was to find a cowboy hat for Brett? Well, my dreams came true the other day at D.I. I LOVE THRIFT STORES!! (Especially the D.I. in Cache Valley--I think I have been there about 5 times, and four of those times I came home with a cowboy hat. SWEET.)







It goes (left to right) Brett's brother Blake, Brett's cousin's boyfriend Colton, Brett's brother-in-law Clark, (Jethro), Brett, Brett's brother Bryan. Good times.
And all of us who came along to watch.





That's me being the clay pigeon flinger. And I did a very poor job, I'm ashamed to admit.
My sister-in-law Jessica. I think she said it was her first time shooting, which was surprising to me. It seems like she is a pro at all things cool.
Cute manly boys once again.

Love the face. He must have just hit his target.

Blake pulled out the big gun.
I shot. Poorly. But not very many shots--so I was really just getting warmed up. Yeah, that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.


Part 2 to come.

2 comments:

nicole said...

okay kayli, where do you buy your jeans? really -- they're excellent jeans and I just can't find excellent jeans. please, help a girl out, and let me know. =)

Lynn said...

Great stance there with you holding the gun. I'd be afraid of you. : D

Related Posts with Thumbnails